Voter Guide for November 8, 2016
Presidential General Election
CITY OF WOODLAND, CITY COUNCIL MEMBER - DISTRICT 5
CITY OF WOODLAND
CITY COUNCIL MEMBER, DISTRICT 5
XÓCHITL RODRIGUEZ Age: 33
Occupation: Legislative Consultant/Veteran
The success of our residents constitutes the foundation of the success
of our community. Xóchitl's main objectives include:
• Support and adequately fund our public safety system.
• Implement an effective affordable housing formula that suits our
• Promote economic development and job growth amongst our
• Complete the development of the Springlake area in a safely and
• Support a balanced budget that will allow for the enhancement and
preservation of downtown and the protection of our agricultural
Xóchitl is a product of Woodland's public school system and a lifetime
resident of Woodland. As the first member of her family to earn a college
degree, she worked her way through school to achieve a bachelor of
arts from UC Davis and a Master of Arts from Sac State. By 2006 she
had joined the Army Reserves and completed a deployment overseas.
Xóchitl will work in the same manner, diligently and sell essly, to serve
her community as councilmember.
Xóchitl believes in community outreach and is committed to making
policy decisions that are in the best interest of her constituents.
Currently, she works for the CA State Assembly and is an Army
/s/ Xóchitl Rodriguez